zaterdag 24 januari 2009

The I AM Affirmations

"When righteousness is weak and faints and
unrighteousness exalts in pride,
then My Spirit arises on earth."
(Bhagavad-Gita)


The I AM Affirmations
of
Beloved Jesus and Beloved Saint Germain


I AM THAT I AM
I AM alive forevermore.
I AM Abundant, Celestial Life everywhere made manifest. I AM Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.
I AM Eternal Youth and Beauty.
I AM God, the One without a second.
I AM here and I AM there.
I AM Limitless, Omnipresent Substance bringing everything into form.
I AM Perfect Sight and Perfect Hearing.
I AM the Active Presence of God, the Source of all Life and Intelligence. I AM the Ascension in the Light.
I AM the Bread of Life.
I AM the Eternal, Transcendent Electronic Body of Ascended Master Light.
I AM the Good Shepherd giving Life to all.
I AM the Guardian Presence.
I AM the Healing Presence.
I AM the Illimitable Light of God everywhere made manifest.
I AM the Kingdom, I AM the Power, I AM the Glory of Love conquering all. I AM the Light in the Holy Mountain of God.
I AM the Light that lights every man and woman who comes into the world. I AM the Manifest Perfection of Being.
I AM the Mastery and Dominion of God everywhere in action. I AM the Miracle Working Presence everywhere in action.
I AM the One Almighty Presence everywhere in action.
I AM the Open Door which no man can shut.
I AM the Peace Commanding Presence.
I AM the Perfection of the Mind of Christ.
I AM the Presence of the Holy of Holies, the Secret Place of the Most High, and the Heart of the Great, Great Silence.
I AM the Presence, Intelligence, Principle, Light, Power, Activity,
Substance and Omnipotence of Divine Love everywhere in action.
I AM the Resurrection and the Life.
I AM the Quenchless Flame, the Eternal, Dazzling Light and Scepter of Divine Authority and Dominion.
I AM the Serene, Majestic, Conquering Presence. I AM the Son of God.
I AM the Voice of Truth proclaiming Perfect Freedom to all. I AM the Way. I AM the Truth. I AM the Life.

All this I AM, forevermore! Amen.

The I AM Adagio Alpha:




Alpha (letter)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alpha, both as a symbol and term, is used to refer to or describe a variety of things, including the first or most significant occurrence of something. The New Testament has God declaring himself to be the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Revelation 22:13, KJV, and see also 1:8).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(letter)

The I AM Adagio Alpha

No commercial intent.
Just freedom of creation, expression, and sharing.
All rights remain with the makers of the material shown.


Free to share, view, and understand for all.

Geen opmerkingen: